My practice of more than 30 years is focused on the acquisition and sale of significant commercial, industrial and retail developments, as well as retirement villages and licensed premises.
My clients know me as a proactive and commercial partner who adds value at every stage of our relationship. I take pride in providing strategic and accurate legal advice and commercial solutions, and am incredibly enthusiastic and loyal to my clients.
- Advised on the Adelaide Festival Centre mixed-use development, the Royal Adelaide Hospital site development project, the WEST housing development on the Football Park site at West Lakes and the Glenside residential development
- Served as honorary solicitor for Variety SA for more than 15 years, and advised a large number of local not-for-profit organisations and charities
- Worked with many high-profile clients, including Anglicare SA, Axiom Properties, Charter Hall, Commercial & General, Walker Corporation, and various government departments, instrumentalities and agencies
- Named one of Australia’s leading property lawyers in Best Lawyers from 2010 to 2016
- Listed in Doyles Guide as a pre-eminent real estate lawyer in 2010