My clients include listed and private companies, managed investment schemes, private equity sponsors, institutional investors, and lead managers and underwriters.
Clients value my cross-border experience, having worked for a top-tier law firm in New York, as well as my practical advice and innovative solutions.
- Intermediate Capital Group – advised on the $2.5 billion IPO and ASX listing of Link Administration Holdings Limited
- Vitaco Holdings Limited – advised on the $330 million buyout and take-private of Vitaco Holdings Limited by way of a scheme of arrangement, following on from the $320 million IPO and ASX listing of Vitaco the preceding year
- Insurance Australia Group Limited – advised on $1.5 billion placement and SPP to fund its $1.85 billion acquisition of the Australian and New Zealand insurance underwriting businesses of Wesfarmers Limited
- Tegel Group Holdings Limited – advised on Tegel's $551 million initial public offering (IPO) and dual listing on the ASX and New Zealand Exchange (NZX)
- Lloyds Banking Group – advised on the $1.55 billion sale of Lloyds' Australian asset finance business (Capital Finance Australia Limited) and corporate loan business (BOS International (Australia) Limited) to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Bellamy's Australia Limited – advised Bellamy's on the $60.4 million pro rata accelerated non renounceable entitlement offer of Bellamy’s Australia Limited
- Joint lead managers and underwriters – advised on the $67.5 million pro rata accelerated non renounceable entitlement offer of Xenith IP Group Limited
- Advised on ALS's $325 million pro rata accelerated non renounceable entitlement offer
- SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited – advised SkyCity on its NZ$263 million pro rata accelerated entitlement offer
- isentia Group Limited – advised on the $465 million IPO and ASX listing