My clients are from many different industries, including agriculture, construction, distribution, financial services, resources, retail and technology.
I am the relationship partner for many of the firm’s foreign-owned clients. In this role I provide broad-ranging advice on Australia’s corporate and business laws, including corporate governance and the Australian Securities Exchange Listing Rules.
Led MinterEllison teams for these major representations:
- Ranger Uranium Environmental Inquiry – represented the successful proponent
- Lihir Gold – advised founding proponent on the joint venture and initial public offering (IPO)
- Sydney Olympic Stadium – advised underwriters on project and public offer
- Publishing and Broadcasting Limited – advised Australian Consolidated Press on its merger with Nine Television Limited to form Publishing and Broadcasting Limited
- Crown Casino – advised Publishing and Broadcasting Limited on public company takeover
- Westfield America Trust – acted for Trust on the IPO and further capital raisings
- AMP Limited; Optus – acted for companies on their IPOs
- Optus – acted for the telecommunications provider in its takeover by Singapore Telecom
- CSR Sugar – advised Wilmar on acquisition
- Held the role of managing partner at Minter Simpson from 1984 to 1987 and led the subsequent formation of MinterEllison
- Served as a member of MinterEllison’s Partnership Board from 1987 to 2003