Having previously been employed as an engineer and manager in the infrastructure industry, I offer a deep understanding of the commercial aspects of my clients’ transactions, and the importance of taking a pragmatic approach.
- NSW Roads and Maritime Services – worked on many highway upgrades using Roads and Maritime’s current design and construction template, which I helped draft. These projects include:
- Pacific Highway upgrades – Sapphire to Woolgoolga, Tintenbar to Ewingsdale, Frederickton to Eungai, and Nambucca to Urunga
- Princes Highway upgrades – Gerringong Bypass and Albion Park Rail Bypass
- Roadworks related to the Northern Beaches Hospital, including a major upgrade of Warringah Roadconstruction of a second crossing of the Clarence River at Grafton
- Advised on multiple tenders and contracts for the Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan regarding the proposed new airport at Badgerys Creek
- Worked on many construct-only contracts using Roads and Maritime’s tailored versions of the GC21 General Conditions of Contract model legal document.
- These contracts affected roads and bridges all over NSW, as well as part of the Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade
- Transport for NSW – worked on various projects, including:
- Assisting with procuring the new intercity train fleet, including drafting tenders and contracts for a new maintenance facility
- Advising on utility agreements in connection with the Newcastle Light Rail project
- Working with Sydney Trains on a major below-the-rail infrastructure upgrade around Mount Victoria
- Amcor – helped procure major equipment needed to upgrade the packaging company’s paper mill at Botany