My portfolio focuses on major projects as well as mergers and acquisitions, and I advise clients across a range of sectors, including energy and resources, agribusiness and equity capital markets.
I aim to provide pragmatic, commercial advice supported by a high degree of technical expertise and deep industry knowledge. Clients value my proactive approach and ability to deliver simple and understandable advice.
- Shanghai CRED Real Estate Stock Co., Limited – acted in relation to its takeover bid for S. Kidman & Co Limited, which was made jointly with Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd
- PosGold Limited – advised on its $4 billion merger with Normandy Mining Limited and Gold Mines of Kalgoorlie Limited, which created Australia’s largest gold mining company
- Elders Limited – guided the company in its successful takeover of Australian Agricultural Company Limited
- Commonwealth Office of Asset Sales – assisted with its sale by tender of a government business enterprise
- Argo Global Listed Infrastructure Limited – advised the listed investment company (LIC) on its successful $500 million initial public offering (IPO), making it the first LIC listed on the Australian Securities Exchange dealing exclusively with offshore listed infrastructure investments
- Beston Global Food Company Limited – acted in relation to the company’s $100 million IPO
- Hillgrove Resources Limited – helped the company establish its Kanmantoo Copper Mine
- Worked on the $1.8 billion three-way merger of Argo Investments Limited, Bounty Investments Limited and Wakefield Investments Limited, which created Australia's second-largest LIC
- Advised on the $1 billion merger of Newmont Mining’s Kalgoorlie assets