As the head of MinterEllison’s South Australian Industrial Relations and Media team, I regularly work on some of South Australia’s largest industrial matters. I have advised government agencies on various high-profile matters.
- Acted for SA Health in investigating employee issues concerning the high profile report in abuse and mistreatment of elderly patients at the Oakden Aged Care Facility
- Acted for the Department for Child Protection following the Nyland Royal Commission to implement new checks for child carers to enhance the safety of children in care.
- Worked with private sector employers and government departments on employment arrangements, large litigation matters and complex investigations
- Acted for employers in the education, defence, agriculture, resources and not-for-profit sectors
- Appeared as counsel in industrial disputes and litigation
- Acted for media publishers and politicians on defamation issues, including providing prepublication advice
- Recognised by Best Lawyers in the labour and employment, and defamation and media categories, every year from 2009 to 2018