My work involves assisting private and public sector clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions. I specialise in matters relating to the agribusiness, retirement village and aged care, automotive, manufacturing, media, technology and telecommunications industries.
Longstanding clients include Ascendas-Singbridge, Air Liquide Group, Ferro Group, Frasers Group Singapore, Hertz Group and Manheim and Lendlease.
- Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust – advised on the acquisition of a logistics real estate portfolio in Australia from GIC and Frasers Property Australia, valued at over $1 billion
- Sime Darby Group – assisted with the sale and leaseback of a 20 asset industrial property portfolio located in different Australian states
- Air Liquide Australia – counselled the company on its acquisition of Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers’ shareholding in Air Liquide Western Australia
- Frasers Centrepoint –advised the real estate company on the acquisition of a $340 million Australian portfolio and establish a real estate investment trust
- A-Gas Orb – advised on the sale of A-Gas International
- Ridley Corporation – provided corporate advice
- Australian Unity and Lendlease – assisted with various retirement living and aged care transactions
- Hertz Group – advised on the sale of its leasing portfolio and provided ongoing corporate advice
- Chaired MinterEllison Melbourne for eight years, and currently chair MinterEllison’s International Trade Group
- Helped establish Interplast Australia & New Zealand, supported the organisation and ultimately served as president for eight years, until November 2016