My practice traverses multiple public and private industry sectors including financial services, mining and resources, government, health, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, ecommerce and telecommunications.
I bring a heightened understanding and sharp commercial focus to technology transactions, having established and managed a software start-up.
I am a frequent commentator, platform speaker, author and guest lecturer on a wide range of legal and commercial issues across the technology sphere.
- Australian Unity: on as-a-service arrangements for the procurement of cloud-based spend management software.
- Hostplus: on the outsourcing of its core IT functions, including end user computing, platform services, network services, security services, access management services and messaging and collaboration services.
- Australia Post: on the procurement of its whole-of-enterprise telecommunications requirements (including data, telephony, security, mobility and digital media). We also advised on a number of significant variations to this contract, including in relation to the Australia Post Digital Mailbox (APDM) service.
- 7-Eleven: on the re-negotiation of its whole-of-enterprise telecommunications arrangements with Telstra (covering voice, mobile and data).
- SingTel Optus: on its A$1b+ whole-of-enterprise telecommunications agreement with ANZ to provide domestic and international voice and data services, mobile services, contact centre and managed services globally for a further five years.
- NBN Co Limited: on numerous IT procurements (including for platform services), updating its standard master services agreement for the procurement of IT services, and various other IT-related issues.
- Emergency Management Victoria (part of the Department of Justice): on strategic issues relating to the renegotiation of emergency telecommunications arrangements, having regard to the Victorian Government's Long Term Communications Plan.
- RMIT: in relation to numerous technology projects, including the procurement of data centre services (for its disaster recovery centre) from NTT; the procurement of digital transformation services from Cap Gemini; and the procurement of a replacement learning management system.
- Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet: on the TPAMS2025 whole of government telecommunications procurement project, which creates a new state purchasing and management strategy to procure whole-of-government data, voice, mobile and internet services.
- Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet: on the Service Victoria project, which involved the procurement of platform development and systems integration services to create a single point of contact portal for individuals interacting with the Victorian Government.
- Victorian State Revenue Office: advised on the platform agreement between the State Revenue Office and Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) relating to the implementation of the landmark national electronic conveyancing system for the online processing of conveyancing, settlement and lodgement of land dealings in Australia (which included addressing payment and risk allocation issues).