My client base includes a full spectrum of international and Australian organisations. These range from major corporates and multinationals to family businesses, in industries as diverse as property and pharmaceuticals.
I have helped clients address tax issues relating to the sale and purchase of businesses, as well as identifying tax-efficient inbound and outbound investment and operations. My representation also extends to determining staff remuneration, including matters involving employment taxes and share and option plans.
- Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust – assisted with Australian property portfolio acquisitions
- Federation Centres – worked on the merger with Novion Property Group to form Vicinity Centres
- Beingmate – helped form a joint venture with Fonterra for its Darnum plant
- Jangho Group – advised on the acquisition of Australian Securities Exchange–listed Vision Eye Institute
- SB&G Hotel Group – worked on acquiring the hotel portfolio of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Air Liquide; Mayne Pharma; and others – helped Australian and international businesses introduce employee compensation programs
- Consistently ranked as a leading tax lawyer by Chambers, Doyles Guide, Who’s Who Legal and Best Lawyers
- Positioned as National Chair and Victorian Chair of the Law Council of Australia’s Taxation Committee, working at the forefront of new law, and dealing with the Australian Taxation Office and government on their approach to administering and drafting tax laws