I have led the legal teams for many of Australia’s most prominent privatisations and government asset restructures. I enjoy working with teams on large and complex deals that have a meaningful impact on the economy and allow me to build lasting relationships with clients and other advisers.
In addition to transactional work, I have a deep interest in the operation and regulation of transport and energy assets. These include ports, airports, gas networks, and electricity generators and networks.
- Endeavour Energy – co-led the team advising on the successful acquisition of 50.4 per cent of NSW’s electricity distribution business
- Queensland energy mergers – co-led the teams advising on the mergers of Queensland’s state-owned generators and electricity networks
- Port privatisations – led the teams advising the respective State and Territory governments on the successful privatisations of Port of Melbourne, Port Botany, Port Kembla, Port of Newcastle, Port of Darwin, Port of Brisbane and Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Qld Airport Privatisations – led the teams advising the Qld government on the successful privatisations of Cairns Airport, Mackay Airport and an interest in Brisbane Airport
- Allgas Gas Network– led the team advising on a bid to acquire the network
- Darling Downs Gas Pipeline Network – co-led the team advising on a bid to acquire the network