My practice includes reviewing and negotiating long term supply and outsourcing arrangements, vendor management, the internet, technology disputes and M&A transaction support. I have been a driver of plain language drafting for many years and have assisted many clients with developing their standard agreements.
I am well versed in the requirements of RFP processes, especially when renegotiation requires competitive tension or a new supplier is engaged to replace an incumbent and dealing with relevant transitional services issues.
My experience's includes advising:
- Ausgrid on various procurement, cloud computing and supply arrangements, including with IBM, Dell, Fujitsu, Telstra and SAP.
- HCF on various procurement matters, including with IBM and EMC.
- NSW Trains on various procurement matters including catering supply services.
- Toll dnata on the outsourcing of its Australian IT and Telecommunications Services to CSC.
- AMP on various procurement and outsourcing matters including its group telecommunications agreement and its data centre arrangements.
- NBN Co on various procurement matters.
- Suncorp on its Managed Network Services agreements with Optus.
- Helloworld (formerly Jetset) on its long term strategic partnership with Orbitz Worldwide Inc.
- AIA Insurance on various ICP procurement matters including software licensing and hosting agreements and large implementation projects.
- Lloyds Bank on various transitional services arrangements , data agreements and IT services agreements relating to the sale of its Australian operations to Westpac.
- Asurion the global leader in technology protection services, in its arrangements with Telstra for the provision of the Telstra StayConnected Service.
- Australian Turf Club on its arrangements to provide wifi to its customers at its racecourses, on its integrated POS System and general procurement terms.
- TPG Telecom on its acquisition of AAPT.
- Macquarie Bank on one of the country's biggest platform outsourcing deals when Perpetual outsourced the platform administration services for its Private Wealth Clients to Macquarie.
- BPAY for many years, including advising on their IT and platform development projects.