My goal is to provide complete solutions that meet clients’ technology requirements – ranging from strategy, execution and implementation to ongoing management. I have advised senior leadership teams on complex, critical technology and communications solutions, and on technology disputes. I am also a leading authority on cybersecurity, having acted in relation to several high-profile incidents and advised boards and senior management on anticipating and responding to cyber threats.
I am a director of MinterEllison’s Safetrac Group, providing innovative and intuitive governance, legal risk and compliance solutions to international clients.
I am an Ambassador for White Ribbon Australia.
- SingTel Optus Pty Ltd – advised on the sale of its hybrid fibre coaxial network to NBN Co Limited and have been a key commercial adviser to Optus' senior management over many years and many projects
- Bank of Ireland (Dublin) – helped restructure the entire IT infrastructure arrangements during the global financial crisis
- Westpac – assisted with a range of technology transactions including its online broking system
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia – advised on the groundbreaking potential commercialisation of its technology solutions
- Aon (Chicago and London) – worked on transactions in relation to technology outsourcing requirements
- Cathay Pacific, Malaysian Airlines, Qantas, Singapore Airlines – advised on complex worldwide technology transactions in Australia, Hong Kong, London, Malaysia, Singapore and Spain
- AMP – worked on transformational technology transactions
- Ausgrid – helped meet its technology and commercial requirements for more than 10 years
- Several Silicon Valley start-ups – assisted companies' expansions into Asia, and China in particular
- Biennale of Sydney – worked on commercial agreements with artists, sponsors and technology providers over the past four Biennales
- Established and led MinterEllison Hong Kong’s Asian Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice from 2000 to 2007
- Provided pro bono support for Fighting Chance, Camp Quality, Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, and the Biennale of Sydney
- Named in Best Lawyers as a leading expert in Information Technology, Outsourcing and Telecommunications
- Ranked by Chambers Asia-Pacific in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) category
- Listed in the 2015 Doyles Guide as a pre-eminent TMT lawyer
- Identified as a TMT expert by Who’s Who Legal
- Listed as an IT expert by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC