I apply extensive cross-sectoral experience to achieve innovative solutions for clients transactions.
I have been recognised as a leading lawyer in industry and peer directories including Best Lawyers Australia, Chambers Asia Pacific, APL Legal 500 and Doyle's Guide.
- Acquisitions and disposals of numerous office buildings, shopping centres and significant commercial, industrial and agricultural portfolios
- Privatisation of Port of Melbourne, Australia's largest container port, for the Victorian Government via a $9.7bn lease
- Development Victoria on the Melbourne Docklands urban regeneration
- The University of Melbourne’s Carlton Connect Initiative academic/public/private collaboration hub
- Portfolio and development leasing for Coles, Target, National Australia Bank, Myer, BMW, government agencies and other leading retail and office tenants
- Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust's acquisition of a 26 property logistics portfolio for A$1.013 billion, the largest industrial property transaction in Australia
- Airport anchor tenancies for Qantas at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Gold Coast Airports
- Port of Melbourne Corporation’s $1.6bn 3rd International Container Terminal development
- Acquisitions of Sofitel Wentworth Sydney Hotel, Novatel Rockford Darling Harbour and Fraser Suites Sydney
- Advising on infrastructure corridors including for major electricity powerlines and gas pipelines, Basslink undersea cable between Victoria and Tasmania, Port Phillip Bay shipping channels and Eastlink tollway