I am currently a Partner in MinterEllison’s Melbourne office, where I am practice group head of the Melbourne and Perth Finance teams.
My clients know me as easy-going and attuned to the importance of delivering a commercial, timely and cost-efficient service. I am always focused on getting the deal done while protecting my clients’ interests.
- A bank syndicate – advised on providing finance to a listed debt recovery group
- Peet Limited – acted in relation to the group’s syndicated corporate financing and financing for its property development projects
- A bank syndicate – assisted with providing acquisition facilities to the recently delisted Calibre Group, including most recently in relation to the acquisition of Diona engineering contractors
- Market City – advised the financier of the successful bidder to acquire the entities that hold Market City, which was the first acquisition in the Government of Western Australia’s asset sale program
- National Australia Bank – currently serves as MinterEllison’s national client relationship partner
- Consistently ranked as a leading finance lawyer by Best Lawyers