Some of my working relationships with leading Australian companies have endured for more than a decade. My focus is always on achieving the best business outcome for my clients, and I take pride in being part of their commercial decision-making teams.
My expertise spans various industry sectors, including ageing , agriculture, health, infrastructure and transport. I also assist many Chinese companies with their businesses and transactions in Australia.
- Toll Group; Plenary Group; Spotless Group; Smartgroup – assisted with numerous acquisitions, divestments and transactions over more than 10 years
- Select Harvests – worked on various transactions over more than seven years
- Pacific Equity Partners – acted in Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget’s sale of a 50 per cent interest in its Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Islands business to joint venture funds, including all ongoing shareholder arrangements
- Goldman Sachs JBWere – advised on the sale of its JBWere stockbroking and private wealth management business to National Australia Bank
- Pasminco Group of Companies – worked on the administration and reconstruction of the group
- Healthscope – supported the company’s $2.7 billion recommended sale to TPG/Carlyle Group by scheme of arrangement
- Singapore Power Limited – advised on the acquisition of TXU Corporation’s entire Australian operations.
- Jangho Group – worked on the off-market takeover offer for Australian Securities Exchange–listed Vision Eye Institute
- Viva Energy – helped facilitate the acquisition of Shell Aviation Australia