I am a Director in MinterEllison's Risk and Regulatory Consulting team. I have in depth experience across many areas of risk management and compliance with a particular focus on operational risk, risk culture, governance, remediation, conduct and crisis management.
I am an experienced leadership team member, having been accountable to C-Suite and Board, with a strong track record in establishing effective risk and compliance programs. I value the opportunity to collaborate with clients, gain an understanding of what drives their operating model to provide bespoke workable outcomes.
- I have provided a Big 4 bank with assurance over a large customer remediation program focussed on client assessment methodology, client communication and compensation calculation.
- I have led a major remediation program as Program Director with a global financial services client, providing strategic advice to the General Counsel and Board on the design of the remediation program to ensure compliance with regulatory guidance and effective client outcomes.
- I have designed and facilitated a workshop for the Audit and Risk Committee of an ASX listed company, focussed on the role of Committee and their regulatory obligations.
- I have acted as a risk and compliance advisor on strategic business transformation projects and established project risk assessment models.
- I have designed and implemented multijurisdictional risk management frameworks. effectively delivering change across complex systems and stakeholders and ensuring compliance with regulator obligations.
* not an Australian legal practitioner