My areas of particular interest include energy transition, evolving markets for hydrogen and alternatives fuels and sustainable business projects. I advise resource companies, power generators, water service providers, service contractors and governments.
- Advisor to upstream and wholesale gas market participants on regulatory matters, joint ventures, gas sale and transportation arrangements and service contracts.
- Advisor to the Queensland Government on pipeline, rail and port infrastructure projects in several key State development areas.
- Advisor to several major resource companies on the development and operation of mining projects, including land access and compensation agreements, rail haulage agreements, port access and handling arrangements, equipment finance and leasing arrangements.
- Advisor to foreign investors on their initial acquisitions and establishment in Australia.
- An active participant in industry organisations, including the International Bar Association (formerly the Education Officer of the council of the Section on Energy, Environment, Resource and Infrastructure Law and formerly the Chair of the Water Law Committee) and the Queensland Law Society Mining and Resources Law Committee.