My clients include major resource companies, power generators, water service providers, petroleum and mining service contractors and government.
I joined MinterEllison from a top-tier Canadian law firm in 2007.
- Advisor to the Queensland Government on pipeline, rail and port infrastructure projects in several key State development areas
- Long term advisor to Queensland's state-owned generator Stanwell Corporation on project developments, asset acquisitions and divestments, power purchase agreements, retail contracts, coal supply arrangements, cross-border lease agreements, bulk water supply agreements, energy regulatory matters, major procurement and significant disputes
- Advisor to ConocoPhillips as shareholder and downstream operator of the APLNG Project
- Co-led the team advising on a bid to acquire the Darling Downs Pipeline Network
- Advisor to Anglo American on the development of several mine projects, rail haulage agreements, port access and coal handling arrangements and mine divestments
- Advisor to the Australia Petroleum Production and Exploration Association on legislative developments, policy and special projects
- Led the team advising on the merger of the Queensland Government state-owned generators
- Advisor to several offshore corporations on their initial investments and establishment in Australia
- Former in-house advisor to SNC-Lavalin on the conclusion of agreements with Saudi Aramco for the development water injection facilities for the Khourais Project and central processing facilities for the Shaybah project in Saudi Arabia
- Client Relationship Partner for several long standing clients including Stanwell Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Savanna Energy Services and Seqwater
- An active participant in industry organisations such as Water Law Committee of the International Bar Association (Chair) and the Qld Law Society’s Mining and Resources Law Committee