I qualified in Hong Kong in 1999 and in Australia in 1985. Prior to moving to Hong Kong in 1998, I was a senior associate in the commercial litigation section of a leading Sydney law firm.
- Company: shareholder agreements; minority rights; derivative actions; directors duties; internal disputes; just and equitable winding up
- Insolvency: liquidation; retention of title clauses; cross border insolvency issues; fraudulent preferences and unlawful dispositions
- Commercial Litigation: commercial contract disputes, franchise disputes, cross border litigation
- Civil Fraud: breach of fiduciary duty; tracing and proprietary claims • Employment: transfer of partners/employees; breach of employees duties; confidential information disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims: defending claims against solicitors, accountants, and professionals involved in building/infrastructure projects