I am a Director in MinterEllison's Risk and Regulatory Consulting team. I am passionate about working with clients to achieve strategic and operational objectives, by helping them to successfully manage risk and ensure that risk considerations are automatically being factored into decision making at all levels of the organisation.
I have a wealth of experience in governance, risk and compliance, with particular speciality in the financial services and health industries, including superannuation and private health insurance. Prior to joining MinterEllison, I held senior management roles in the financial services and health sectors, including Chief Risk Officer and Company Secretary. I worked for a Big 4 consulting firm where I provided advisory and assurance services in relation to governance, risk and compliance.
- I have advised clients on the design and implementation of their governance, risk and compliance strategies and frameworks
- I have advised clients on the design and implementation of the risk and compliance function and systems, including embedding the three lines of defence across the business
- I have worked with clients to define, assess and enhance their risk culture and conduct
- I have provided regulatory advice to clients such as APRA CBA Governance written self-assessment, Financial Services Royal Commission and compliance with APRA prudential standards
- I have conducted a governance review for not-for-profit organisations with the objective of establishing a best practice governance and management framework for the board, board sub-committees and management
*not an Australian legal practitioner