My clients include contractors, developers, major tenants, principals, landowners and local councils throughout Australia. They seek my assistance in drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, development agreements, design and construction contracts, project delivery agreements, early contractor involvement agreements, bid consortium agreements, consultancy agreements and maintenance contracts. I also lead the Projects, Infrastructure and Construction team in Sydney.
I help clients to understand the risks associated with their projects and work with the parties to find appropriate resolutions. My understanding of each sector’s key economic drivers enables sensible commercial positions to be quickly reached.
Commercial development transactions
- AMP Services (as tenant) – completed the agreement for lease and other transaction documentation for the Quay Quarter Tower development in Sydney
- Lendlease (as developer) – worked on the agreement for lease and other transaction documentation with ANZ for the new development at 839 Collins Street in Melbourne
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (as tenant) – advised the bank on the agreement for lease for its new 93,000 square-metre space at Australian Technology Park in Sydney
- Dexus (as landowner and developer) – acted in relation to the acquisition, development and leasing of 100 Mount Street in North Sydney, including advising Dexus on an agreement for lease, construction contract and related documents
Construction and infrastructure projects
- Multiplex – acted on the public–private partnership for Perth Stadium, a new, state-of-the-art, 60,000-seat multi-purpose venue
- Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust and Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority – advised on the CBD and South East Light Rail project
- Multiplex – advised on the University of Canberra Public Hospital (a 200 bed sub-acute facility) and the Midland Public Hospital in Perth (a 464 bed facility)