I have provided detailed regulatory advice on the National Electricity Law, the National Gas Law, state energy legislation, the Renewable Energy Target scheme, emissions reporting and the GreenPower Program.
I have also drafted supply, service and other agreements, and provided regulatory and climate change advice in large energy transactions.
- Electricity retailers – advised on obligations under the National Energy Retail Law and Victorian retail requirements
- Various liable entities – counselled entities on their long-term supply and surrender obligations under the Renewable Energy Target scheme
- A large embedded network operator – assisted with numerous aspects of electricity infrastructure upgrades, including generator connection, network augmentation, and pro forma customer connection and supply agreements
- Trustpower, AGL and others – led the due diligence on regulatory compliance and climate change law in multiple large energy transactions
- Victorian Government – advised on innovative energy projects, such as the Advanced Lignite Demonstration Project
- Ovarian Cancer Australia – acted as client relationship manager under MinterEllison’s pro bono program