Clients seek my support on their most important transactions due to my ability to combine technical accuracy with a highly commercial approach. They also appreciate my responsiveness and ability to act as a trusted counsellor.
For several years, I chaired the Brisbane office community investment committee, which manages pro bono activities.
- Represented a member of the successful consortium that acquired a 50.4 per cent interest in Endeavour Energy
- Victoria Government and Northern Territory Government – acted for the state and territory governments in the successful privatisations of ports in Victoria and the Northern Territory
- Retirement Villages Group – acted throughout the full life cycle of Retirement Villages Group, including establishment, fundraising rounds, asset acquisitions and disposals, restructuring, refinancing, investor buyout and wind down
- Aveo Group; Ingenia Communities; Lendlease Primelife; RetireAustralia; and Retirement Villages Group – handled acquisitions and disposals for these industry-leading retirement village operators
- Infrastructure Capital Group – managed the acquisition of numerous wind farm and port assets in South Australia
- ALS Limited; Aveo Group – advised on capital raisings
- Texon Petroleum - Handled the demerger of Talon Petroleum from Texon Petroleum and the takeover of Texon Petroleum by scheme of arrangement
- Amart Allsports; Driza-Bone; Greyhound Australia; Lorna Jane; Michel’s Patisserie; and The Perfume Connection – acted in various roles in private equity transactions
- Recognised in Best Lawyers 2012 - 2017 as a leading corporate and capital markets lawyer in the areas of Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Corporate Law, Equity Capital Markets Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Private Equity Law
- Am a member of MinterEllison’s Corporate HQ Advisory team and regularly speak on topics relating to corporate law and governance