I take pride in reaching efficient and effective outcomes that, where possible, avoid protracted disputes or litigation.
I have a particular focus on retail banking matters including consumer credit compliance, remediation and recoveries.
- Acting in a wide range of complex financial services disputes in State and Federal Courts, including in appeals.
- Regularly advising in relation to financial services remediation, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Advising about and managing Ombudsman disputes for banking matters.
- Representing a variety of clients in general commercial litigation matters.
- Acting in complex insolvency and recoveries matters.