My clients benefit from my experience advising on litigation strategy, often in the context of regulatory action or parallel HR processes. Where careful witness and stakeholder management is required, I work closely with my clients to develop a proactive plan for engagement.
- Represented public and private sector employers – including insurers, universities and listed companies – in discrimination proceedings in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and the Federal Court of Australia
- Advised the State of Victoria for more than a decade, in relation to long and complex disability discrimination claims
- Represented clients in workplace investigations involving discrimination, harassment and bullying allegations, and advised on issues arising in connection with ill and injured workers, mental health in the workplace and compliance with anti discrimination laws
- Helped public bodies, boards and committees manage highly sensitive and confidential investigations involving senior executives and/or whistleblower complaints, and subsequent disciplinary processes, litigation and/or internal reviews
- Assisted national health regulatory boards in professional disciplinary proceedings involving the performance or conduct of registered health practitioners, and in appellate proceedings