My work also involves handling matters involving privacy; biotech and computer technology; copy clearance and Australian Consumer Law disputes; and trademarks, including portfolio management and enforcement.
My approach is collaborative and considered – I always aim to create a cohesive team with my clients, focusing on practical solutions and cost-effective outcomes.
- Appeared in recent test cases in the Federal Court of Australia, aiming to block internet pirate websites
- Represented a number of industries – including subscription television, free-to-air television, online radio, internet video on demand and digital download services – in negotiations and disputes with collecting societies
- Successfully acted for various organisations, including pharmaceutical and telecommunications companies, in misleading and deceptive conduct disputes in the Federal Court of Australia
- Managed a number of significant global trademark portfolios, including acquiring and protecting trademark rights in Australia
- Provided pro bono assistance to a number of organisations, including referrals from the Arts Law Centre of Australia
- Member of the Law Council of Australia’s Intellectual Property Committee
- Who's Who Legal, Leading Individual 2019, Life Sciences