I am passionate about giving clients access to the best legal talent and assisting experienced lawyers wanting to access different opportunities that still provide career progression and extension.
Utilising my extensive global and local experience gained from leadership and management consulting roles in diverse sectors such as financial services, legal, government and engineering, I am able to quickly understand the needs of both our clients and our Flex lawyers.
My experience as a client of in-house legal teams and experience working in and as a client of top-tier law firms ensures that I have a deep and unique appreciation of the challenges faced by in-house legal teams as well as private practice lawyers seeking to develop in-house careers.
I am energised by the strong track record we have built with clients across a number of industries and the dynamic and diverse national pool of talented lawyers that choose to work with us.
- Leading the Flex business since its inception in 2015 to now being recognised in the market as one of Australia's leading flexible legal resourcing providers of top-tier legal talent.
- Driving a strong national Flex team focussed on finding different ways for clients to access talent and lawyers to develop their careers.
- Successfully placing hundreds of talented lawyers in a diversity of interim roles across Australia, including interim general counsel and senior legal counsel roles as well as roles in legal transformation and project management, risk and compliance, and company secretarial.
- Creating a close network of repeat and referral clients across a diverse range of industry groups and including federal and state governments, private and publicly listed companies and mature start-ups.
- Prior to joining MinterEllison, I held leadership and management consulting roles in both the public and private sectors locally and internationally. Having lived and worked in number of states in Australia as well as offshore, I have a deep appreciation of the challenges of developing and leading remote and mobile workforces.
*not an Australian legal practitioner