I am passionate about my field and have partnered with my clients to deliver some of Australia’s most significant infrastructure projects. Clients value my commercial advice, energetic and capable team, and ability to thrive in high-pressure environments. My calm and effective project management style ensures a seamless experience for those I represent.
- Capella Capital, Lendlease, John Holland Group Pty Ltd and Bouygues Construction Australia – acted for the consortium bidding for the Tunnel and Stations public–private partnership (PPP) as part of the Melbourne Metro Rail Project
- NSW RailCorp Rolling Stock PPP – assisted in the preparation and negotiation of key project documents for the design and construct contractor regarding designing, manufacturing and maintaining 78 eight-car sets of rolling stock for the NSW Government
- Government of Western Australia – worked as Co-Lead Partner advising the Department of Treasury and the State Solicitor’s Office on the proposed divestment of the Port of Fremantle and Utah Point Bulk Handling Facility in Port Hedland
- Yara Pilbara Fertilisers Pty Ltd – advised on a range of long term maintenance agreements for ammonia and fertiliser plants, with complex key performance indicator regimes
- INPEX Corporation – counselled on the construction aspects of the company’s $34 billion Ichthys LNG Project
- Advised state governments on the generation, procurement and execution of major infrastructure projects (including PPPs)
- Counselled several construction industry stakeholders on all aspects of construction projects, including preparing and negotiating construction contracts, assisting with contract administration and advising on the best procurement options