I'm a trusted advisor to a number of large multinational and ASX-listed corporate groups as well as routinely act for the largest government clients in Australia. I've advised on a number of significant technology procurements, digital transformations and complex outsourcing deals. I also advise clients on data organisation, protection and data breach response strategies.
With over a decade of legal expertise in technology-related matters, I offer guidance to financial services, Government and health & aging industry clients on technology, commercial contracting and data protection matters. My commercially focussed advice ensures practical solutions, simplifying complex legal and technological challenges to enable clients to deal with intricate issues effortlessly and make informed decisions.
My experience includes advising:
- Suncorp Group on its digital transformation project to move its operations to a cloud environment and modernise the financial services provider's digital environment negotiating with IBM, Google, Microsoft, AWS, NextDC and Equinix among others.
- Tasmanian and New South Wales Governments on the regulation of gaming machines in each State including negotiation and contracting for State wide technology solutions to monitor all gaming machines in pubs and clubs in these States with almost 100,000 gaming machines monitored across both jurisdictions.
- Qantas Airways Ltd on numerous business defining transactions including its sale of its catering business to dnata and associated outsourcing deal for catering services.
- Department of Regional New South Wales on the procurement of a whole of government grants administration system responsible for administering all public grants in New South Wales.
- Aon Corporation on the outsourcing of Aon's global technology application and support divisions. This project involved working across Aon's global network with two competitive suppliers to support Aon on 5 different continents.
- TAFE NSW on the procurement of a new human resource, recruitment and onboarding solution which will service the over 10,000 employees of TAFE NSW using the New South Wales ICTA contracting framework.
- JCB (Japan Credit Bureau), the 5th largest credit card provider in the world, on its compliance with Australian laws surrounding protection of privacy laws and use and protection of personal information in its business.
- Transport for New South Wales on the contracting for the Western Sydney Airport Metro line by advising on the procurement of IT assets for the driverless trains and smart stations for the State's largest PPP.