I have advised leading public and private sector clients – including Rio Tinto, Energy Queensland, the Queensland Government and Stanwell Corporation – on significant and transformational power projects.
I take pride in providing my clients with astute and strategic advice, drawing on my deep understanding of the rules, regulations and realities that govern their sector.
- Queensland Government – led the team advising the government on the proposed privatisation of the Queensland Network businesses, between 2014 and 2016
- Queensland Government – worked on the $24 billion merger of Energex and Ergon Energy, which was awarded Energy & Resources Deal of the Year at the 2017 Australasian Law Awards
- Recognised in several respected ranking publications, including Chambers Asia-Pacific (Band 1 listing for Energy & Natural Resources: Utilities), the Legal 500 Asia Pacific (for Energy Transactions and Regulatory), Doyles Guide (for Energy & Resources), and Best Lawyers (for Energy since 2009, and for Natural Resources and Oil & Gas since 2012)
- Selected as Queensland’s leading energy lawyer in 2013 by Best Lawyers
- Appointed as convenor of the inaugural electricity law course in the Master of Laws program at the University of Queensland’s TC Beirne School of Law
- Serve as general editor of LexisNexis’s Australian Energy and Resources Law Bulletin