My experience includes drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of IT agreements. These include system supply agreements, software licences, maintenance/support agreements, systems acquisition/integration agreements, IT and business process outsourcing agreements, and professional services agreements. I also advise on intellectual property issues and commercial contracts.
I am committed to understanding my clients’ commercial objectives – ensuring they feel they have achieved value for money – and establishing strong relationships with all key personnel.
- A major bank – advised on the outsourcing of its online broking businesses to subsidiaries of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, using the CommSec platform
- NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation – helped overhaul the Procure IT framework for procuring ICT goods and services, including negotiating with the Australian Information Industry Association and its lawyers
- Optus – acted on its $800 million agreement with NBN Co Limited on the future of its Hybrid Fibre Coaxial network
- A major construction company – facilitated the outsourcing of its finance, accounting and related application-management functions to Accenture, playing a key role in negotiating and drafting the outsourcing agreement and schedules, and coordinating the project across various work streams
- An Australian university – advised on a project to replace its student administration system with a new system using Oracle’s PeopleSoft platform
- Biennale of Sydney; Kids Giving Back; Camp Quality – provided pro bono assistance