I am passionate about urban renewal, and work closely with government and the private sector to deliver sustainable communities with strong social interfaces (particularly Social Housing and build to rent developments).
- Acting for NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) on various projects in the Communities Plus program including the revitalisation of the Ivanhoe Estate at Macquarie Park. This is the flagship project for the Communities Plus program, and involves a complex project delivery agreement for the development of a vibrant mixed-use community over the next decade. Also acting for LAHC on the development of the NSW Government's first build to rent project at Redfern.
- Acting for UrbanGrowth Development Corporation and Landcom on various large scale urban renewal projects including White Bay Power Station, Green Square Stage 4, South West Portfolio: Edmondson Park, Menangle Park, and Spring Farm, opening up much needed housing supply in greater Sydney.
- Acting for institutional landlords (AMP Capital, The GPT Group and Dexus) on their commercial and industrial leasing portfolios.
- Acting for NSW Government on property aspects of major infrastructure projects including the Northern Beaches Hospital PPP and New Grafton Correctional Centre, as well as the record-breaking refinancing of Port Botany, Port Kembla and Port of Newcastle.
- Acting for Property NSW on the sale of numerous sites, including a residential development site in Glebe, a mixed use development site in Pyrmont, a commercial office in Blacktown, and a portfolio of properties in the Sydney CBD.
- Acting for AMP Capital Investors in relation to the acquisition of various industrial and retail properties including a $250 million portfolio of industrial properties in Western Sydney, 32 Walker Street, North Sydney and Marketown Shopping Centre in Newcastle.
- Acted for Dexus on the strategic acquisition and development of various properties including 90-100 Mount Street, North Sydney, three commercial buildings at King Square in Perth, and Carillon City Shopping Centre in Perth including due diligence, contract and agreement for lease negotiation and ongoing leasing advice.