Sebastian has extensive experience in capital raisings, cross-border transactions, competitive auction processes (buy-side and sell side), strategic investments, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, bolt-on acquisitions and privatisations.
- CIMIC Group Limited: Advised in relation to its divestment of a 50% interest in Thiess, the world's largest mining services provider.
- Thiess Pty Limited: Advised in relation to its buyout of Downer EDI Mining's interest in RTL Mining and Earthworks Pty Ltd an incorporated JV providing services to the Yallourn and Loy Yang power stations in La Trobe Valley.
- ENEOS Corporation: Advised in relation to the divestment of ENEOS' effective ~15% interest in the Bulga Coal Mine, in New South Wales to Glencore.
- Xanadu Mines Limited: Advised in relation to a joint venture and earn-in arrangement with JOGMEC in relation to its Red Mountain copper project in Mongolia.
- Rise Renewables: Advised Rise Renewables on the sell down of 51% in each of the 250MW Baroota Pumped Hydro and 300MW Bridle Track Solar projects in South Australia to UPC/AC Renewables.
- Elliott Green Power: Advised on its option and acquisition arrangements in relation to the Orange Grove Sun Farm project in Gunnedah, New South Wales.
- Foresight Group: Advised in relation to the refinancing of the Oakey 1 and Longreach Solar facilities in Queensland.
- FRV: Advised FRV in relation to aspects of its acquisition of the 90MW Sebastopol Solar Farm from Ib vogt.
- Vestas: Advised it in its capacity as EPC contractor and wind turbine supplier to the 50MW Tsetsii wind farm project in Mongolia.
- Ferrostaal: Advised Ferrostaal as the sponsor and Sainshand Wind Farm as the developer on the development of the 55MW Sainshand Wind Farm in Mongolia.
- Symbior Solar Siam: Advised on its acquisition of land rights and joint venture arrangements for the construction of a 50MW PV solar power plant in Mongolia.
- Desert Solar Power One: Advised it as developer including in relation to a Power Purchase Agreement for a 15MW PV solar power plant in Mongolia.