I have a broad corporate and commercial practice, with experience in public and private merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, capital raising, corporate governance and commercial contracting. My clients span industry sectors such as retirement living and aged care, agribusiness (especially sugar, beef and timber), and mining services and procurement.
I am accustomed to managing transactions of all shapes and sizes, from major capital raisings and M&A transactions to initial private equity investments. My skill is in meticulously identifying and dealing with the issues that can arise in these transactions and documenting them appropriately.
Above all, I pride myself on providing timely and commercial advice to help my clients achieve their goals.
- Lendlease Primelife; Aveo Group; Retirement Villages Group; Ingenia Communities; Churches of Christ Care – acted on a variety of M&A transactions across the retirement village and aged care sectors in Queensland and other states and territories around Australia
- Teys Australia Pty Ltd – helped the client (one of Australia’s largest beef processors) acquire a new feedlot and establish a new meat wholesaling joint venture
- Aveo Group; ALS Limited – advised on a range of capital raisings and listing rule compliance issues
- Hastings Deering (Australia) Limited – represented the client (the dealer for Caterpillar equipment and related services in Queensland and the Northern Territory) on a number of large procurement and other corporate matters
- Bundaberg Sugar Limited – helped the client establish (and eventually exit) a joint venture relating to several sugar mills in North Queensland