Stewart specialises in drafting and negotiating complex engineering, infrastructure, transport and energy projects for the government and private sectors.
Stewart is known for his simple, pragmatic and decisive approach to drafting and negotiating.
- Working with major contractors such as John Holland, CIMIC, State and federal government agencies, and numerous other participants operating in the projects and infrastructure sector
- Acting on both private and public side roles for major infrastructure projects such as Melbourne Metro, West Gate Tunnel, Sydney Metro, OSARs and the New Grafton Correctional Centre
- Delivering procurement and franchising projects such as the Region 6 Buses, Newcastle Integrated Services Project, Vlocity Trains procurement and Melbourne Bus Franchising
- Ranked as Band 1 for Construction, and for Infrastructure (one of three in Australia), as well as Band 2 for Government in 2018 by Chambers
- Named by his peers as one of the world's leading practitioners for Construction in 2017 by Who's Who Legal