I specialise in drafting and negotiating complex engineering and infrastructure agreements for the government, transport and logistics, and other sectors, with a particular focus on long term O&M contracts and Energy Performance Contracting.
With a focus on strategic insights and innovative project delivery skills my goal is to provide clients with a balance between risk allocation, commercial drivers and value for money.
- Working with major contractors such as John Holland, CIMIC, State and federal government agencies, and numerous other participants operating in the projects and infrastructure sector
- Acting on both private and public side roles for major infrastructure projects such as West Gate Tunnel, Sydney Metro and the New Grafton Correctional Centre
- Delivering procurement and franchising projects such as the Newcastle Integrated Services Project, Vlocity Trains procurement and Melbourne Bus Franchising
- Ranked as Band 1 for Construction and Infrastructure, as well as Band 2 for Government in 2017 by Chambers
- Named by his peers as one of the world's leading practitioners for Construction in 2017 by Who's Who Legal