I am results focussed. It is my job to provide a recommendation supported by sound logic. I will always look to simplify unnecessary complexities, and to speak plainly and in a format that suits you.
- Peabody Energy on all environmental and operational matters in Queensland, including on the approval and development of various coal mines.
- BHP Billiton on all aspects of the proposed open pit expansion of their underground uranium and copper mine at Olympic Dam.
- Resolute on all environmental and operational matters at the Carpentaria Gold Mine in Queensland.
- A short-listed bidder on the environmental and regulatory issues associated with the proposed acquisition of Rio Tinto's assets in Queensland.
- A host of mining companies responding to environmental investigations and defending enforcement action.
- Exclusive winner Australia-wide of the 2018 Client Choice Energy & Natural Resources Award
- Leading Planning & Environmental Lawyer Doyle's Guide 2018
- Ranked in Chambers and Partners Asia-Pacific 2018 for Environment Law
- Listed as a leading lawyer by Asialaw Profiles 2018
- Listed as a leading lawyer in Planning & Environment law in Best Lawyers Australia 2018