I have been regularly ranked and recommended in Chambers Asia and the Legal 500 Asia in which I have been praised by clients for having a "sharp legal mind " and being "very thorough, technically outstanding and very supportive". Peers have described me as "sophisticated and strategic" and "well regarded .. across the energy and commodities sector".
I have practiced in Hong Kong for 25 years and am fortunate to have been regularly ranked or recommended for dispute resolution and international arbitration in the Legal 500 and Chambers Asia. I speak Mandarin having studied the language in Taiwan.
- Qingdao Metals Warehousing Fraud - Acting for an international warehouse operator in relation to a series of substantial claims. Multiple sets of proceedings in the PRC and London Courts.
- Astro Group v. First Media Tbk and AcrossAsia Limited - Acting for the Hong Kong listed parent company of Indonesian listed, First Media in connection with attempts by Astro Group to enforce a series of SIAC arbitration awards (totalling in excess of HK$1 billion) in Hong Kong.
- PCCW Global Ltd. v. Interactive Communications Service Ltd.  1 HKLRD 309 - leading Hong Kong Court of Appeal Authority on Interpretation of Arbitration clauses and Enforcement of Article 8 of UNCITRAL Model Law.
- Re: AcrossAsia Limited – MMT proceedings 2016 - the first Market Misconduct Tribunal Proceedings brought under Part XIVA of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
- Secretary for Justice v. Rizvi, Al-Warraq et.al. HCMP 2557/2010 - Mutual Legal Assistance Proceedings in Hong Kong. Attempts to enforce an external confiscation in the amount of US$300 million by Indonesian Government following of the conviction in absentia of two Singapore-based fund managers by the Jakarta District Court.
- Re PCCW Ltd  3 HKC 292 (CA) - Acting for PCCW Limited in respect of the contested privatisation of the company by its major shareholders by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Yuen Yuen et al.v. Commissioner of Inland Revenue:  4 HKLRD 761 - Representing the world's largest sports shoe manufacturer Yue Yuen Industrial Limited in successful judicial review proceedings of a tax audit conducted by the HKIRD in relation to a profits tax claim of HK$1.4 billion. The tax case was settled for a small fraction of the amount of tax originally claimed.