My practice is broad, and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to act for public and private clients across a diverse range of industries – including agriculture, construction, health, professional services, property and retail.
I pride myself on my ability to offer clients a clear assessment of their position, all available options, and how to best achieve timely, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions. My strategic advice is always designed to achieve optimal commercial outcomes.
- Appeared in various South Australian courts and tribunals, regularly representing interstate and international clients
- Presented on a range of topics, including expert determination, negotiating skills, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), e-theft, and search and seizure orders and injunctions
- Recognised by Best Lawyers as a leading alternative dispute resolution exponent since 2009, and as a leading litigation lawyer since 2012
- Named Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyer of the Year (South Australia) for alternative dispute resolution
- Currently lead the Legal Services Cluster of the Governor’s Aboriginal Employment Industry Clusters program in South Australia