Along with his Business Unit Leader role, Adrian is also the national leader of MinterEllison's Real Estate Capital Transactions "Go-To-Market" Group, and is regarded as a key advisor to many of Australia's largest property owners and developers across all asset classes.
Adrian is also an active member of the Property Council of Australia's Queensland Commercial Office Property Committee and the Capital Markets, Market Trends Roundtable Committee.
- Advised on the sale of numerous office, industrial and retail assets throughout Queensland and Victoria including on the disposal of 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane for A$285 million.
- Advised on the development of 'The Annex' at 12 Creek Street, Brisbane – which has been recognised for Commercial Development excellence as a Finalist in the 2020 Urban Developer Awards.
- Advising on its first-of-kind build-to-rent development at 60 Skyring Terrace, Newstead. With almost 400 apartments in the development, 25% will be affordable housing dwellings, subsidised by the Queensland Government.
- Advised on the sale of 340 Adelaide Street– one of the first asset disposals in the Brisbane CBD following the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Acting on the sale of its leasehold interest in the Brisbane Club Tower at 241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane. The complex transaction traversed a number of unique tenure issues.
- Acting on the sale of AMP's 50% interest in the EY Centre, 200 George Street, Sydney for A$578.5 million. This matter is Australia's largest office deal so far in 2021.
- Advised on the acquisition and disposal of numerous commercial office buildings and retail shopping centres throughout Australia, including the purchase of a 50% interest in Indooroopilly Shopping Centre in Brisbane in 2017 for A$800 million.
- Advised in relation the acquisition, development and leasing of several industrial assets throughout Queensland, including the Gold Coast Logistics Hub.
- Advised on the sale of 50% interest in the 31-storey office tower at 275 George Street, Brisbane for A$275 million.
- Advised on the sale and leasing of heritage-listed 'The Barracks', an iconic mixed use development situated within the Caxton Street entertainment precinct in Brisbane.
Maintaining a portfolio of commercial, retail and industrial leasing work for key clients including AMP Capital, Australian Unity, Brookfield, Challenger, Dexus, Fortius, GPT, Growthpoint, Lendlease and Stockland.