I am passionate about truly understanding the clients' business, putting organisational change and risk mitigation at the forefront of delivery and establishing long-term relationships as a trusted partner to deliver our unique Technology Consulting (formerly ITNewcom) business offerings.
Having worked across consulting and industry over the last 20+_ years, Ana-Maria has gathered a depth of knowledge across the public and private sectors, particularly, financial services, manufacturing and utilities. Her experience has seen demonstrable capability across key Technology Consulting service offerings: Strategic Design, Transformation Assurance, ICT Sourcing and investment optimisation
She has been a Chartered Accountant since 2001 and has a diploma in Applied Finance and Investment to support her Bachelors in Economics and Commerce from the ANU.
Ana-Maria has a unique range of management, ICT, Commercial and financial consultant advisory skills including:
- strategic sourcing and negotiation
- cloud sourcing and implementation
- end-user computing adoption
- establishment of data centres
- formation of organisational culture frameworks.
- project and program management
- business process improvement
- financial value management and assurance
- Business Case development
- Performance frameworks
- ICT outsourcing
- Service design
- Knowledge management and training
Ana-Maria has practised across a full range of strategic IT consulting services, relying on both her financial and IT experience and qualifications.
She is well known for ability to:
- plan, source and deliver complex transformative solutions across ICT, business processes, commercial management and financial investment, allowing clients to obtain sustainable optimisation value.
- bring unique insights through her experience in leading large scale ICT procurements across industry and government.
Since joining our Technology Consulting team she has delivered significant client outcomes across our national team's key service offerings of:
- IT strategy
- sourcing and negotiation
- complex transition management
- value management and supplier performance.
From a client perspective, Ana-Maria has led the delivery of large complex sourcing and negotiation engagements for the Australian Tax Office, Defence and ActewAGL.
She has also provided extensive technology advisory services to government entities such as the Department of Defence, Transport for NSW, Department of Finance, Department of Health, University of Canberra and ACT Government.