I have broad experience in capital markets and M&A
transactions. I am regarded as hands-on, responsive
and detail-oriented, with a strong practical commercial sense. My clients rely
on me to provide technically sound and commercially astute legal advice with a
quick turnaround time.
- Ranked as a "Recognised Practitioner in Capital Markets: Equity" – Chambers Asia Pacific
- Recognised as a "Recommended lawyer in Capital Markets: Equity" – The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Acted for numerous issuers and investment banks and completed a large number of initial public offerings including red chip and H-share listings of corporations in a wide spectrum of industries including:
- Advised Alliance Capital Partners Limited as sponsor's Hong Kong legal advisor in the initial public offering of Contel Technology Company Limited and listing on the Main Board of HKSE. Contel engages in sourcing and sale of IC products and the provision of IC application solutions and value-added services.
- Advised Innovax Capital Limited as sponsor's Hong Kong legal advisor in the initial public offering of MECOM Power and Construction Limited and listing on the Main Board of HKSE. MECOM is a construction contractor and substation builder in Macau.
- Advised Dongxing Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited as sponsor's Hong Kong legal advisor in the initial public offering of S&P International Holding Limited and listing on the Main Board of HKSE. S&P is a food products manufacturer in Malaysia.
- Advised Feishang Non-metal Materials Technology Limited as issuer's Hong Kong legal adviser, on its initial public offering and listing on GEM of HKSE. Feishang is a developer of an open-pit bentonite mine in Anhui province in China, producing and selling bentonite products. It is the first mining company listed on GEM of HKSE.
- Advised CCBI International Capital Limited as sponsor's Hong Kong legal advisor in the initial public offering of Jiayuan International Holdings Limited and listing on the Main Board of HKSE. Jiayuan International is a property developer of large-scale residential and commercial complex projects in Jiangsu province, China.
- Represented Hong Kong listed companies in a large variety of transactions including:
- Advised Fortunet E-Commerce Group Limited on its grant of a loan facility to connected subsidiary for developing its digital point business; its issuance of unlisted warrants to its controlling shareholder; its issuance of convertible bonds to a special purpose vehicle operated by CCB International (Holding) Limited; its placings of new shares under general mandate.
- Advised Kasen International Holdings Limited, an upholstered furniture and leather products manufacturer in China, on its disposal of its indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries to a connected person of the company.
- Advised Hopson Development Holdings Limited on its private placement of ordinary shares.