I have high degree of technology literacy with an in-depth understanding of prominent technology trends and their relevance to business strategy and growth. I have introduced new and agile operating models to drive efficiencies and reduce cost, and developed business strategies to pave the way forward for organisations in a changing digital landscape.
I am passionate about truly understanding my clients' business and establishing long-term relationships as a trusted partner.
My career has spanned 17 years working in strategic roles within niche technology consulting firms, as well as leadership positions within the Big 4 consulting firms.
- Planned, designed and led the delivery of digitally enabled business transformation programs to implement large-scale organisational change at Mirvac, Royal Bank of Scotland and the Australian Taxation Office.
- Established technology strategies and operating models to deliver business objectives at the University of Technology Sydney, TransGrid, Downer Group and British Telecom.
- Led the development of data strategies for Origin Energy and Oil Search and partnered with Origin Energy for the subsequent establishment of a formalised data and analytics function to understand and extract tangible business value through data driven insights.
- Led a number of engagements assisting Stanwell, Oil Search, Origin Energy to better understand and leverage digital technologies to increase efficiencies, resulting in improved profitability and increased revenues.
- Advised clients on the cybersecurity risks against regulatory requirements and market best practices to enable the development of remediation plans aligned to the risk posture of the client and industry.
*not an Australian legal practitioner