I work with clients in the public sector, health and education in relation to employment, HR, safety and industrial relations issues. I aim to break down complex employment frameworks into practical, risk focussed advice to help clients achieve high performing workplaces and provide support for challenging performance management, discipline and redundancy processes.
Outside of my workplace practice I am also actively involved in MinterEllison's PRiME Committee, which is the firm's LGBTI+ network.
- Providing human resource support to public and private sector employers on employee performance and misconduct matters, performance management, and conduct of investigations.
- Advising employers in relation to industrial strategies on restructures, including consultation obligations and redundancy issues.
- Advising employers on enterprise bargaining strategy and the preparation of contemporary enterprise bargaining/certified agreements.
- Assisting employers in their management of ill and injured employees (including long term absenteeism and workers' compensation claims) to ensure the timely progression of absenteeism matters.
- Advising in relation to various employment documents including contracts (for employers, employees, independent contractors etc), agreements and industrial documents, and policies and procedures to meet legislative and client requirements reflecting best employment practices.