My equity capital markets experience covers is in IPOs (including dual tracks and dual listings), placements, rights and entitlement offers, secondary offers, and convertible and corporate bond offers.
My M&A experience covers public transactions such as schemes and takeovers, as well as private treaty deals. I provide pragmatic strategic advice to clients on complex transactions in a timely manner.
I also advise on the spectrum of corporate advisory matters, including compliance, reporting and disclosure under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) Listing Rules, as well as directors’ duties, insider trading and insolvent trading.
My clients include listed and private companies, managed investment schemes, private equity sponsors, institutional investors, domestic and foreign entities, and lead managers and underwriters.
Clients value my cross-border experience, having worked for a top-tier law firm in New York, as well as my practical advice and innovative solutions.
I have been recognised for my transactional work by Chambers, Best Lawyers and IFLR1000. I have been a finalist in the Lawyers Weekly Australian Partner of the Year Awards.
- Challenger Limited – advised on the sale of it's A$3.4 billion Australian real estate business to Elanor Investors Group for consideration in the form of Elanor scrip
- Envase Technologies Inc. – advised on the US$230 million sale of Envase Technologies to WiseTech Global Limited for consideration including WiseTech scrip
- Onsite Rental Group Limited – advised on the A$635 million sale of Onsite Rental Group to an Australian subsidiary of Sime Darby Berhad
- Qualitas Limited – advised on the A$735 million IPO and ASX listing of Qualitas Limited
- Vitaco Holdings Limited – advised on the $330 million buyout and take-private of Vitaco Holdings Limited by way of a scheme of arrangement, following on from the $320 million IPO and ASX listing of Vitaco the preceding year
- CIMIC Group Limited – advised CIMIC Group Limited in connection with the A$370 million off-market takeover of MACA Limited by CIMIC subsidiary, Thiess
- Yancoal Australia Limited – advised on the A$3.2 billion equity raising to fund the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Coal & Allied
- Casa Systems, Inc. – advised on the A$160 million buyout and take-private of Netcomm Wireless Limited by way of a scheme of arrangement
- Insurance Australia Group Limited – advised on $1.5 billion placement and SPP to fund its $1.85 billion acquisition of the Australian and New Zealand insurance underwriting businesses of Wesfarmers Limited
- NobleOak Life Limited – advised on the A$163 million IPO and ASX listing of NobleOak Life Limited
- Tegel Group Holdings Limited – advised on Tegel's $551 million initial public offering (IPO) and dual listing on the ASX and New Zealand Exchange (NZX)
- Cenntro Electric Group Limited – advised on the combination by way of reverse takeover of Nasdaq-listed Naked Brand Group Limited by Cenntro Automotive Group Limited to form Cenntro Electric Group Limited
- Lloyds Banking Group – advised on the $1.55 billion sale of Lloyds' Australian asset finance business (Capital Finance Australia Limited) and corporate loan business (BOS International (Australia) Limited) to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Bellamy's Australia Limited – advised Bellamy's on the $60.4 million pro rata accelerated non renounceable entitlement offer of Bellamy’s Australia Limited
- Intermediate Capital Group – advised on the $2.5 billion IPO and ASX listing of Link Administration Holdings Limited
- Joint lead managers and underwriters – advised on the $67.5 million pro rata accelerated non renounceable entitlement offer of Xenith IP Group Limited