I take pride in my legal, commercial and practical judgement, being able to isolate and advise on the key issues of concern to my clients while maintaining an overall focus on the broader commercial objectives.
I have worked on numerous cross-border international transactions, both in Australia and London. My experience on large multinational transactions makes me a valuable resource for Australian-based multinational companies with international financing arrangements.
- Advised a syndicate of financers including banks and noteholders in relation to Tronox's $3.5B bank and bond refinancing package;
- Advised 7-Eleven on its $175m refinancing of its senior debt facilities;
- Advised the Victorian government on its $200m funding package for the Portland Aluminium Smelter managed by Alcoa;
- Advised Barings on the financing aspects of its acquisition of SAI Global, the largest Australian private equity takeover in 2016;
- Advised Mayne Pharma in relation to its $400m refinancing of its senior facilities in connection with its acquisition of pharmaceutical assets from Teva and Allergen; and
- Advised a syndicate of banks on its US-led EUR2.8B financing in relation to the merger of Allnex and Nuplex of by way of New Zealand scheme of arrangement.