My practice spans a wide range of industries, including property, infrastructure, energy and resources. I have acted for various listed and unlisted entities in relation to the stamp duty and income tax implications of group restructures, property, infrastructure and business acquisitions and disposals and listed and unlisted syndications. My work also covers property developments, land sales and acquisitions and financing arrangements.
I enjoy adding value through the service I provide key clients, by innovatively structuring transactions and delivering pragmatic advice.
- Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust – worked on the $1.013 billion acquisition of GIC’s and Frasers Property Australia Pty Limited’s Australian logistics property portfolio
- SB&G Hotel Group Pty Ltd – assisted with its $500 million hotel portfolio acquisition from Eureka Funds Management, including the InterContinental Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, Crowne Plaza Canberra and Holiday Inn Potts Point
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Limited – acted in its $976.1 million takeover bid for Bradken Limited
- Melbourne Convention Centre – represented the winning consortium on the successfully closed $1.2 billion project
- Advised on the acquisition of Alinta Limited and the subsequent separation of the Alinta infrastructure businesses among the acquisition consortium members