My practice spans a wide range of industries, including property, infrastructure, energy and resources. I have acted for various listed and unlisted entities in relation to the stamp duty and income tax implications of group restructures; property, infrastructure and business acquisitions and disposals; and listed and unlisted syndications. My work also covers property developments, land sales and acquisitions; and financing arrangements.
I enjoy adding value through the service I provide key clients, by innovatively structuring transactions and delivering pragmatic advice.
- Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust – worked on the $1.013 billion acquisition of GIC’s and Frasers Property Australia Pty Limited’s Australian logistics property portfolio
- SB&G Hotel Group Pty Ltd – assisted with its $500 million hotel portfolio acquisition from Eureka Funds Management, including the InterContinental Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, Crowne Plaza Canberra and Holiday Inn Potts Point
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Limited – acted in its $976.1 million takeover bid for Bradken Limited
- Melbourne Convention Centre – represented the winning consortium on the successfully closed $1.2 billion project
- Advised on the acquisition of Alinta Limited and the subsequent separation of the Alinta infrastructure businesses among the acquisition consortium members