I act for clients including listed property companies, institutional landlords, private investors, financiers and retirement village operators. Using my experience, I seek to deliver sensible, strategic and timely solutions for clients.
- Fortius Funds Management – acting on the property aspects of the sale of 420 George Street, Sydney and the MidCity Centre, and the acquisition of HomeHQ Artarmon.
- Acting for a private investor on the acquisition of a 10-storey commercial building in Parramatta.
- Stockland Corporation Limited – acting on a bid for the Masters Home Improvement national property portfolio.
- Charter Hall and Stockland – acting in NSW commercial and retail leasing transactions for Charter Hall and Stockland, including documenting leasing arrangements with investment banks, financial institutions, national retailers, and property and finance companies.
- Lendlease – acting on the acquisition of retirement villages, village contract drafting projects, resident conveyancing, acquisitions and disposals of land, and general matters relevant to retirement village operations.
- Hometown Australia – acting on the property aspects of the acquisition of Gateway Lifestyle.