My primary focus is to take the time to work with clients to build trusted relationships in order to develop a clear and strong understanding of my client's businesses from an operational and strategic perspective. This enables me to become a trusted advisor in managing my client's legal and commercial portfolio.
- Salter Brothers across a diverse range of investment management fund activities including the flagship Salter Brothers Hotel Group and its hotel portfolio acquisitions.
- Acting for New York-based Kudu Investment Management, an independent provider of permanent capital solutions to asset and wealth managers, in providing financing and additional capital for Channel Capital, a leading Australian multi-affiliate investment management company servicing more than A$16 billion in assets.
- Shoreview Industries and portfolio company (Rollease Acmeda) on a range of acquisitions including Waypoint, Texstyle and Acmeda (when acting for the founders).
- Kennedy Luxury Group across its watches and jewellery business.
- Kuraray Group including acting for Gordon Merchant (as founder) in the sale of Plantic Technologies Limited to Kuraray.
- Other founder exits and transactions including Inference Technologies, Dutton Garage, sale of Costa Group to Paine and Partners, Stargate Information Systems to Rubik.
- Public to private takeovers including Healthscope, Patties, Golden Circle, SPC Ardmona, Australian Leisure & Hospitality Group.