My primary focus is to take the time to work with clients to build trusted relationships in order to develop a clear and strong understanding of my client's businesses from an operational and strategic perspective. This enables me to become a trusted advisor in managing my client's legal and commercial portfolio.
- Acted for the Salter Brothers, GIC and Partners Group joint venture in its acquisition of the Travelodge hotel portfolio from Mirvac and NRMA, being the largest hotel real estate transaction in Australian history.
- Acted for US PE fund, ShoreView Industries and founder shareholders in the sale of Rollease Acmeda to JM Family Enterprises Inc, a privately held company with over $18 billion in revenue and more than 5,000 associates. Rollease Acmeda, established in 1980 and headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, is a global market leader in window covering systems.
- Acted for Bain & Company (leading global consultancy) in its acquisition of ArcBlue, a leader in procurement consulting across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Salter Brothers across a diverse range of investment management fund activities including the flagship Salter Brothers Hotel Group and its hotel portfolio acquisitions.
- Acting for New York-based Kudu Investment Management, an independent provider of permanent capital solutions to asset and wealth managers, in providing financing and additional capital for Channel Capital, a leading Australian multi-affiliate investment management company servicing more than A$16 billion in assets.
- Shoreview Industries and portfolio company (Rollease Acmeda) on a range of acquisitions including Waypoint, Texstyle and Acmeda (when acting for the founders).
- Acted for the founders in their sale of Andale Beverage Systems, Australia's largest manufacturer, distributor and service provider of dispensing equipment to Micro Matic, the global market leader in the supply of beverage dispensing equipment.
- Acted for the founders in their sale of FanHub Media, a leading provider of F2P games and fan engagement solutions to Genius Sports (NYSE: GENI)
- Kuraray Group including acting for Gordon Merchant (as founder) in the sale of Plantic Technologies Limited to Kuraray.
- Other founder exits and transactions including Kennedy Watches & Jewellery, Inference Technologies, Dutton Garage, sale of Costa Group to Paine and Partners, Stargate Information Systems to Rubik.