I am also a trusted adviser for a number of listed clients, which I counsel on matters relating to the Australian Securities Exchange Listing Rules.
I have a keen eye for detail, and take a commercial, solutions-focused approach to understanding and achieving my clients’ needs. I have also practised extensively in Southeast Asia, so I am attuned to the professional and cultural subtleties of doing business throughout the region.
- Tower Three, International Towers Sydney at Barangaroo South – acted for one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds on its acquisition of a substantial interest
- Mirvac Group – helped secure its $365 million acquisition of Mirvac Real Estate Investment Trust and $413 million acquisition of Westpac Office Trust
- Worked with clients including Cromwell Property Group and Mirvac Group over the past decade, advising on secondary capital raisings – specifically entitlement offers, placements, security purchase plans and dividend reinvestment plans
- Cromwell Property Group – acted on its €150 million convertible bond issue in January 2015 to fund the acquisition of Valad Europe from Blackstone Real Estate Partners VI and Valad Europe’s senior managers
- Magellan – acted on the IPO and listing of Magellan Global Trust on the ASX raising $1.6 billion and making the trust Australia’s largest listed investment trust to ever debut on the ASX.
- LendLease – helped on the sale of a 25% stake in their $1.8 billion retirement living business to Dutch pension fund, APG Asset management, including the restructure and sell-down of all components of the retirement living business, operating platform, development capabilities and associated development pipeline