Louella has particular expertise in structured real estate and development projects and in delivering key projects and transactions in the financial services and aged care sectors. She sits on the Capital Markets Committee of the Property Council of Australia, has an Acritas Star – an independent legal ranking – for her performance and is recognised in Best Lawyers for M&A.
- AMP Capital: Advised AMP Capital on the equity component on the $2 billion refinance and recapitalisation of Reliance Rail and the AMP Capital property funds in relation to multiple acquisitions and disposals including in relation to the Darling Park and Cockle Bay Complex and 33 Alfred Street.
- AMP Group: advised the AMP Group in relation to its rationalisation of the Genesys Wealth Platform and in relation to multiple investments in wealth management businesses.
- Advised a large financial services institution in relation to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry.
- John Holland: advised John Holland in relation to their joint venture consortium with Mirvac for their successful bid for the Waterloo Station and Integrated Station Development.
- Stockland: advised Stockland on its joint venture arrangements in relation to its $2billion Melbourne Business Park in Mount Atkinson Victoria.
- Fortius Funds Management: advised Fortius on the establishment of funds and structured acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals, including in relation to the $310 million sale of Mid City Centre and the $442.5 million sale of 420 George Street.
- BlackRock: advised the BlackRock funds in relation to multiple acquisitions including their $120m purchase of 475 Victoria Avenue Chatswood.
- CUA: advised CUA on the establishment of a procurement joint venture between CUA and People’s Choice Credit Union that benefited their 790,000 combined members.