As a project conveyancing specialist with extensive experience running a large conveyancing practice, I have established deep and longstanding relationships with my developer clients.
I am motivated by working with a dedicated and talented national team who are committed to delivering an efficient and consistent best practice service to the firm's growing list of national developer clients.
I see myself, and my team, as part of the developer's sales process and enjoy working as part of one team in pursuit of the specific project milestones. To that end, I work closely with developers and other consultants, including project real estate agents, to find best practice efficiencies (legal, technological and process improvements) whilst ensuring that my team and I are at all times approachable and available having regard to the important role we each play in the customer's experience and overall outcome.
In delivering this consistent service I am fortunate to be part of one of the largest real estate teams in Australia, allowing me to offer a scalable team that, with the appropriate technology, is best placed to manage the peaks and troughs of volume transactions in NSW and nationally.
Outside of MinterEllison I contribute to the industry as a member of the NSW Law Society Property Law Committee.
- Lendlease: Acting on the landmark One Sydney Harbour project in Barangaroo and the numerous communities developments known as Figtree Hill, Calderwood, Kings Central and Jordan Springs.
- Mirvac: Acting on all Mirvac's NSW Apartments Developments including Nine at Willoughby, Langlee at Waverley, The Frederick, Portman on the Park and Portman House at Green Square, Pavilions at Sydney Olympic Park.
- ICD Property: Acting on ICD Property's high profile City Tattersall's Club redevelopment.
- Aqualand: Advising on Aqualand's Revy development at Darling Island;
- Frasers Property Australia: Advised on various developments including Edmondson Park, Fairwater and Discovery Point projects.
- Stockland: Advised on Stockland's mixed use developments at Willowdale, Altrove and Elara.
- Macrolink and Landream: Acted on Macrolink and Landream's Opera Residences development in Circular Quay and advised on a range of other developments for the likes of Toga, Top Spring, Crown Group, Poly Global, Greaton, VIMG, TWT Property Group and Thirdi.